Welcome to the Japan Property Gallery.

This is a showcase the most attractive new condominiums for sale in Japan, as well as financing, market information and more, brought to you by HJ Real Estate.

We believe strongly that Japan is an attractive 2nd home and investment opportunity. The country offers a high-quality of life and a strong property market that is open to overseas buyers.

Please look around and explore the gallery, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to speak with a member of our staff.

Purchasing a home in Japan

Why Japan is Different

All property purchases in Japan are freehold as standard, there are no restrictions on foreign ownership and no additional taxes.

This means you have absolute possession over the property and a portion of the land underneath.

As a Japanese homeowner, your asset will always have a value, with significant resale opportunity.

Deposits on new homes in Japan are just 10%, with the remaining 90% due upon completion of the property.

Paying this 10% deposit will reserve your chosen home in the development and allow you to choose from the optional extras that are fitted during construction.

When the build of the property is fully completed, the developer will approach you to complete the remaining payment and then handover the keys.

Japan has a very strong legal framework for real estate transactions, with an open and transparent process.

All developments featured by HJ Real Estate are by major corporations with established track records.

HJ Real Estate will also handle all property management until you take possession of the property you purchase.

About the Market

Japan is one of the world`s biggest economies and it is currently benefiting from sweeping economic reforms made by the Abe government.


In 2020 the country will host the Olympic Games and after that, the opening of new integrated resorts (Casinos).

Learn More

Who we are

HJ Real Estate is a Singapore licensed brokerage with deep expertise in the Japanese property market.
We are able to provide complete assistance to help find your perfect home in Japan.

Learn More

Tokyo Connection

HJ Real Estate is an associated company of Housing Japan, the leading partner for international buyers and investors purchasing property in Tokyo.
Together, we offer property management, brokerage and marketing services.

Learn More